The Wild Unknown Deck: Daily Card Reading for February 7th
This is our Daily Card Reading . I am continuing to use The Wild Unknown Deck, but you can use whatever deck you have to do your own reading if you’d like. The instructions are listed below the reading.
I pull a three card spread after shuffling the deck nine times. The first card drawn represents our physical outlook for the day. The second card drawn represents our mental outlook for the day. While the third card drawn represents our emotional outlook for the day.
The best crystal is then matched up to the chosen card. It will either augment the good energy brought or offer solutions to possible obstacles set in the way.
Daily Physical Outlook
Nine of Wands
strength, stamina, confidence
You are possibly nearing the end of a physical goal or routine. Don’t give up! The Nine of Wands encourages you not to give up because your journey is nearing completion.
On this final stretch, you find yourself growing weary. Doubt and fear may be running through your mind. The Nine of Wands asks you to rally your confidence and realize how far you have come. Your hard work will soon start to pay off.
Crystal to Use
Natural Citrine is a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. It enhances physical stamina and energy, supports the endocrine system, and encourages proper metabolism.Citrine activates nerve impulses, strengthening intelligence and the intellectual faculties of concentration and wisdom.
Daily Mental Outlook
Daughter of Pentacles
Responsible, Kind, Supportive
Today you will have great inner strength. You may be needed to support someone or give to someone in need. The Daughter of Pentacles is hardworking and responsible. She handles details and logistics very well. People depend on her. She accepts where she is, and makes the most of the resources at hand.
The Daughter of Pentacles remains “behind the scenes” and doesn’t need to boost or accept credit for good deeds. Remain humble in your kindness to others for that is the truest form of a good deed.
Crystal to Use
Prasiolite is a powerful spiritual stone that encourages spiritual and personal growth. It fosters love and compassion, while ridding your mind, body and spirit of negative energy. It also helps with grounding and deepening your connection with Mother Earth.
Prasiolite stones bring high vibrational energy of the divine through your heart chakra to connect you with your higher self. If you often lack self-confidence or self-worth, working with the prasiolite meaning will help to uplift you to foster a deeper appreciation and acceptance of yourself and your talents.
Daily Emotional Outlook
Nine of Pentacles
Happy, Healthy Home
Emotionally, today is a time to enjoy the many results of your loyalty and hard work. You may be coming into a promotion or time of stability. This card shows the abundance and happiness that resides along the positive spectrum in the suit of pentacles.
The Nine of Pentacles can also ask you to consider your current relationship with your worldly pursuits. Are you heading in the right direction to get that promotion at work? Are you engaging in activities that make you feel vital and capable?
Crystal to Use
Moss Agate provides strength in all endeavors and efficiency in all pursuits.It is a stone of wealth, attracting abundance in all forms. In the workplace, it draws new business and gradual expansion, increasing prosperity over time.
Moss Agate brings peace and stability to the emotional body. It soothes volatile tempers and promotes patience, wholeness, and inner calm. Moss Agate releases deep-seated fear and stresses, expanding one’s personal space and growth.
If you would like to pull your own daily cards with your own tarot deck, you can follow along with the simple instructions below! If you need assistance with which crystals you should use, please feel free to leave a comment below or post a message in our forum.
- Once you have your deck ready and in front of you, you must shuffle it any number of times you see fit. Some shuffle until they feel compelled to stop while others count a specific number.
- Spread the cards out how you see fit. Some people like to just set the deck down and cut certain cards out, while others will spread the deck out across the table and select cards that jump out to them.
- Before you pick your cards from the deck, take a few deep breaths first. Try to relax your body and quiet your mind.
- Focus on the question you are asking. In this reading we are asking for our daily outlook so try and focus on what the daily will bring. Think about how your body will feel, how your mind will operate, and how your heart will function. The more successfully you can relax your body and clear other thoughts from your mind, the more insightful and helpful the reading will be.
- Select three cards from the deck once you are ready.
- The first card drawn represents our physical outlook for the day. The second card drawn represents our mental outlook for the day. While the third card drawn represents our emotional outlook for the day.
Nicole Farmer, community coordinator of the Crystal and the Tarot Community in the Crystal Inner Circle.